People Are Central To
Everything We Do
At Santen Asia, We Believe That By Improving Patients' Well-Being, We Also Contribute To Their Loved Ones, And Consequently To Society.
Dry Eye disease is characterized by injuries to the eye surface associated with an uneven supply of tears, a lack of tear volume, or a collapse of the qualitative balance of tears. Hence, dry eye may be viewed as a disease of tears. With the recent trends toward an aging general population and an increased use of air conditioners, computers, and smart phones, as well as an increase in the number of contact lens wearers, the number of dry eye patients has steadily increased.
Learn more about the Causes, Treatment and Prevention of Dry Eye.
- Purified Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1% and 0.3% Ophthalmic Solution (Hyalein®/ Hialid®/ Sanlein®/ Hyadry®)
- Cationorm Ophthalmic Emulsion (Cationorm®)
- Diquafosol Sodium 3% Ophthalmic Solution (Diquas®)
- Ciclosporin 0.1% Ophthalmic Emulsion (Ikervis®)
- Hydrelo™ Lubricant, Hydrelo™ Dual Action Ophthalmic Solutions
Glaucoma is sometimes called the “Silent Thief of Sight”. It commonly develops slowly, over several years, without giving any symptoms. In the beginning, you may not even notice something is wrong, as the condition usually starts with unnoticeable blind spots on the outer (peripheral) field of vision - typical for the most common form, open-angle glaucoma. Glaucoma has already advanced quite far by the time you notice any defects, with vision gradually failing. If this happens, please consult an ophthalmologist as soon as possible, as this condition can lead to blindness.
Learn more about the Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatment of Glaucoma.
- Tafluprost 0.0015% Ophthalmic Solution (Tapros®/ Taflotan®/ Saflutan®)
- Tafluprost 0.0015% Ophthalmic Solution Preservative-Free (Taflotan-S®/ Saflutan-S®/ Tapros Mini®)
- Tafluprost 0.0015% + Timolol 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution (Tapcom®)
- Tafluprost 0.0015% + Timolol 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution Preservative-Free (Tapcom-S®/ Taptiqom®)
- Dorzolamide 2% + Timolol 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution (Cosopt®)
- Dorzolamide 2% + Timolol 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution Preservative-Free (Cosopt-S®)
- Dorzolamide 2% Ophthalmic Solution (Trusopt®)
- Timolol 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution (Timoptol®/ Timoptic®/ Timoptol XE®/ Timoptic XE®)
Eye infection can often cause the eyes to become red, swollen and/or watery. It is usually accompanied by stinging and gritty (foreign body) sensation, itch and eye discharge. Eye infection is an eye disorder which is usually caused by bacterial, viral or fungal agents. One of the most common eye infection is bacterial conjunctivitis which can be very infectious in nature.
Learn more about the Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Infection.
- Levofloxacin 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution (Cravit®/ Oftaquix® 0.5%)
- Levofloxacin 1.5% Ophthalmic Solution (Cravit®/ Oftaquix® 1.5%)
- Ofloxacin 0.3% Opthalmic Solution & Ophthalmic Ointment (Tarivid®/ Inoflox®/ Oflovid®)
If your eyes are itching, tearing, the whites of the eyes look red or pink or you have a foreign body sensation in the eye, you may have eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis.
Allergic conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a thin membrane covering the white part of the eye) due to allergy. This common condition is frequently associated with nasal allergy symptoms, such as sneezing and sniffling and it may also remind you of hay fever. Half of the people's allergies are seasonal (e.g. hay fever in the pollen season).
Learn more about the Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatment for Allergy.
- Pemirolast Potassium 0.1% (Alegysal® / Pemirox®)
- Hydrelo™ Allergy Ophthalmic Solution
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
AMD occurs, when a critical region of the retina, called the macula, is damaged or deteriorating. The macula is an oval, pigmented spot near the center of the retina, responsible for high-resolution vision. The retina is a layer of cells that is located at the back of the eye that is sensitive to light. It sends images of what the eyes see to the brain. This disorder leads to irreversible loss of central vision, although peripheral vision is retained.
Learn more about the Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Lutein 20mg (Sante Lutax 20)
- Lutein 15mg with Vitamins C & E, Zinc & Copper (Sante Lutax 15 + Vitamin & Mineral)
For more information about the Full List of our Products, speak to your local Medical Representative.